About Coach Jennifer Lee, CPCC, PCC, MA
Ready to awaken your inner muse? Then come play with me!
I'm Jennifer Lee, founder of Artizen Coaching, and I'm a certified coach, author, artist, and yogini who believes in living life in full color.
I partner with professional women seeking more balance, meaning, and fulfillment and creative entrepreneurs launching their inspiring visions. People like YOU who crave a fresh approach to changing their lives and living their dreams.
I offer individual life and business coaching, intuitive painting and expressive arts facilitation, creative playshops, e-Courses, as well as a innovative products to spark your creativity and connect your mind, body, and soul. I'm also the author of The "Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success" (New World Library 2011) and I was a featured coach in the book, "The Girl's Guide to Kicking Your Career Into Gear."
As an experienced coach and leader, I'm known for bringing depth, wisdom, and grounded grace sprinkled with healthy, magical doses of imagination, intuition, fun, creativity, and compassion. In addition to adeptly holding sacred space, I focus on collaboration, accountability, and delivering results to help you reach your goals more quickly.
Coaching, expressive arts, and intuitive painting have helped me to boldly step into my own bigness and to peel back layers of emotion and limiting beliefs allowing me come face-to-face with my true self. Sounds like a pretty powerful process, huh? It sure is! And I'd love to guide you through this amazing experience to help you enjoy more creativity, love, authenticity, self-acceptance, and happiness in your life!
I didn't always color outside the lines. I spent 10 years climbing the corporate ladder at companies including Accenture and Gap Inc. I grew my coaching business in my spare time but got tired of living my dream "on-the-side." In 2006, I took the leap to pursue my passions full-time and now help others do the same.
When I'm not coaching, writing, or leading groups, I'm either painting up a storm, reading in my hammock, practicing yoga, getting crafty, indulging in a mid-day nap, or hanging with my hubby and our adorable beagle-mix.
Qualifications and Experience
- Professional Certified Coach (PCC) through the International Coach Federation
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (CPCC) through the Coaches Training Institute, former CTI Quest Circle Coach and graduate of CTI's year-long leadership program
- M.A. with honors in Communication Management from USC's Annenberg School for Communication, B.A. cum laude in Communication Studies from UCLA
- 10 years consulting experience in strategic change management, communication, OD, executive development, training, business process and project management; most recent corporate role was as Director of Executive Development for Gap Inc. leading executive on-boarding and executive coaching programs for VPs and up
- Certified Intuitive Painting and Expressive Arts Facilitator
- Certified Ashtanga Yoga Instructor
- Member of International Coach Federation, SF Coaches, Global Network of Expressive Arts Facilitators, Hatch Network, Ladies Who Launch, and eWomen Publishing Network
- Associate member of the Authors Guild
- Former Oakland leader of Ladies Who Launch
- Former co-leader of Creative Artists Co-Active Network Community and founder of Expressive Arts Coaching conference call series
- Certified MBTI practitioner
- Certified in Lominger Voices 360 Assessment Tool, Lominger Choices Architect Learning Agility Assessment Tool and William Bridges Leading Organizational Transitions
- Volunteer business coach and presenter for C.E.O. Women, a Bay Area non-profit helping low-income and immigrant women create economic self-sufficiency